Our Career & Technical Education is convenient and affordable training focused on preparing you for a career in an in-demand profession like:
- Healthcare (CNA, CRMA, Med Tech)
- Technology (IT Fundamentals, CompTIA ITF Basic Certification, MS Office)
- Transportation (CDL Driver, CDL Instructor)
- Hospitality (ServSafe® Food Safety Certification)
- Skilled Trades (Building Trades, Automotive, Electrical)
The need for qualified, skilled workers throughout the state is quickly approaching crisis levels. We are trying to meet those demands through a low cost, low barrier education program that targets all populations of qualified workers such as immigrants, veterans, unemployed, underemployed, youth and incarcerated individuals, just to name a few.